great health practices result in great goats!
• We use herbal dewormer whenever possible on our animals
• We perform hoof care inspections every 4-6 weeks
• We use the FAMACHA method of parasite control
• We only use an anti-parasitic when a fecal float test verifies parasite load is too high
The Genetics of Our Herd
We use farm bucks, live breeding and artificial insemination to shape the genetics of the herd. We focus on producing goats known for:
• Overall soundness and solid conformation
• High milk components
• Friendly Disposition
A Disease-Free Farm
Our entire herd has been tested for CAE and have a CL free property
All tests have been negative (disease-free) since the farm started in 2012.
We have started testing for Brucellosis and TB.
All our does and bucks are registered through the American Dairy Goat Association (ADGA).
For each sale we will provide registration paperwork or transfer reports.